1 medium Roast Chicken
1 tbsp Margarine
1 medium Onion
1 (4oz can) sliced mushrooms
2 cans cream of mushrooms soup or cream of chicken soup
2 cans cream of tomato soup
1 can chicken broth
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
3 drops of Tabasco Sauce
1 tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
2 (4 oz) Package spaghetti
5 oz Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
• Cooked spaghetti according to package.
• Melt margarine in large pan.
• Add onion & mushrooms. Saute until tender.
• Add the soups, broth, W. Sauce and Tabasco.
• Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
• Then, add chicken.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Serve by sprinkling the grated cheese.