½ kg ground beef
¼ cup cooking oil
1 tbsp crushed garlic
½ cup chopped onion
1 tbsp rock salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp chili powder
1 beef cube
2/3 cup tomato paste
1.5 cup water
½ cup sliced button mushroom
1 cup whole kernel corn
250 gms (1/4 kg) cooked and drained spaghetti or macaroni
1 bar or 200 gms grated cheese for topping
• Saute garlic in cooking oil until brown. Add onions and cook until soft. Add ground beef, salt, pepper, chili pepper, and beef cube. Stir until meat changes color.
• Add tomato paste and water.
• When boiling, add mushrooms and corn.
• Pour over pasta, top with grated cheese.
• Serves 4 to 6. May be served with toasted bread or bread sticks.
• Note: or use 1 cup of peas in place of corn.